top of page
Life Insurance

The most essential and cost effective insurance,

life insurance pays out a tax free lump sum to your family should you die, to be used to pay off your mortgage and cover other living costs. 


If you would like us to look at your current policies and ensure that they are fit for purpose, or you need to arrange new insurance get in contact.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance is the only mandatory insurance requierd by your mortgage provider.


For the most part it is a cost based insurance, however with many areas being classified as flood or subsidence areas, specialist knowledge is vital.


PIncome Protection
Contents Insurance

PHI or Income Protection (NOT PPI!) pays out a tax free monthly income until retirement if you are not able to do your job due to illness or accident. It can provide comprehensive cover for a competitive monthly cost.


As the adage goes: if you had a cash machine that dispenses cash every month wouldn't you insure it against breaking down?​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​



It is often benefitial to get your building and contents insurance together. However, if you have a number of high value items that require separate underwriting then it may be prudent to look for stand alone contents cover.

Critical Illness

Unlike PHI, critical illness cover pays out a lump sum in the event that you become incapacitated.


Whilst an effective form of cover, it is important your policy has a comprehensive list of illnesses and situations that are covered. For a free review get in contact.

Landlords Insurance

Landlord's insurance is primarily a non-resident buildings insurance, however a good policy should include liability cover as well. It protects landlords from potentially expensive legal costs and damages should a tenant make a claim for personal injury or property damage. 


bottom of page